missing DLLs in Flukeview Forms

I have lost my CD-ROM for Flukeview (multimeter) version 2.0.0016. This appears to be preventing Flukeview from establishing communication with the COM port hence meter. The missing DLLs are:

FVCM3_TL.DLL FVFORMS.DLL MFC42LOC.DLL

Could anyone assist please.

take a look here

I see they have a software download section.

sQuick..

Reply to
sQuick

Does it have a HASP this programm because I worked in an A/C company and the HASP was missing.I also got a message that a DLL was missing.

-- Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Greece

Ï sQuick Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá óõæÞôçóçò: snipped-for-privacy@ersa.uk.clara.net...
Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios