SolidWorks 2006 SP3.3 now available for download

Hi All,

FYI, SP3.3 is available on the SW website. Numerous corrections made, including PDF publishing.

John

Reply to
John
3.3? What happened to 3.2?
Reply to
ken.maren
3.2 was the release of Solidworks 64bit though it's still listed as Pre-Release.
Reply to
Jason

I've been running it this morning and no noticeable issues. It did fix the PDF issue with the weld symbols flipping up to the top.

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Has anyone had issues during installation going from SP3.0 to 3.3?!? I have tried 3-4 times to get it to install the service pack and has crashed every time... I have gotten an Error 1334: "The file 'pvc_conduit_elbow_combined_s' cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in the cabinet file 'Common0.cab'. This could indicate a network error, an error reading the CD-ROM, or a problem with the package." then it proceeds to back out of what is doing then gives me a "Fatal error during installation [1603-0]"... I have never had issues in the past going from service pack to service pack... If anyone else has experienced this or can help me find the err in my ways, let me know... thanks...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I did the same update just fine, so I would suggest you redownload the file. Also, did you disable your AV?

WT

***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Yup, AV was off completely... Kinda weird, i will try re-downloading the file and see if that helps...

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
Jeff N