SW2005 SP0.1 available for download

FYI,

SW2005 SP0.1 is available to download for maintenance subscribers.

Make sure to review the PDMWorks and SNL Installation Guides (if applicable) as some changes have been made.

CG

Reply to
CAD Guy

Im a happy camper for one day at least. This SP has cured our weld symbol problem and our break line problems. Waiting to see what else it fixes in time. Just got it this morning installed. Im playing at home tonight to see how it handles. No problems noticable so far. Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake