Solidworks Gallery

Hi All,
Am I remembering wrong, or do I seem to remember that the SW website used to have a gallery area where they had cool pics done with solidworks, past year
SW competiton entries, photoworks renderings, and so on? General stuff to show off what SW is capable of...
Any idea what happened to all that?
Regards Olaf

Maybe you are talking about the images released for press? Look at http://www.solidworks.com/pages/news/imagebanklist.html?GroupName=Product there are many "official" images about SolidWorks, PhtotWorks and so on.
HTH, Stefan
-- unofficial german SolidWorks helpsite http://solidworks.cad.de tools and programs for SolidWorks http://swtools.cad.de