need help with an electromagetic field project

hello can someone help me with an issue am having while creating an electromagnetic field with 2 12v 320ohm relays.

On 09/06/2021 14:54, Deni Nallbani wrote:

That would depend upon what is your issue and what is it that you are trying to achieve?
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:19:24 PM UTC+2, gareth evans wrote:

ctromagnetic field with 2 12v 320ohm relays.

im trying to connect a remote key that when i press button 1 the field shou ld attract magnets up and if i press button 2 to attract it on the other si de, but my problem is that i dont know how many loops are needed for a 36v battery not to overheat the coils because it electricity overheats the coil after some time