Pendant Light Cable

Hi All, Does anyone know where I can purchase about 75 feet of this cable?

am trying to extend some pendant lights which are 12v & 60w. The cable does not have any insulation on the outside and I would like to keep it that way. Thank you, Jim WA State

Reply to
JDS

I wanted a gold version of this, and used screened cable:

I doubt it would be up to 5A -- I was only using it for a 20W 12V lamp. (This actually has a transparent outer sheath.)

Maplin do a silver version, but it's real silver (which is strangely priced at £6.60 per 0.25m, or £1000 per metre;-)

Andrew Gabriel

Thank you, Andrew.

Reply to
JDS

I think I had my UK hat on when I replied to this, but you can probably find something similar in the US.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel