PLC

Hi Everyone:

Does anyone know of any good book(s) on installing, testing, troubleshooting, scripting etc... PLCs?

TIA

Pete

Reply to
Pete J. Ahacich

there are some books on the subject, the ones i have seen are of limited value IMO.

The ISA has some stuff on their website, but they are very pricey.

A lot of very good info can be gleaned from the various manufacturer's websites for free. I'd suggest you start there.

Reply to
Bob Peterson

Try:

Gerald Newton

Thanks both of you for your help! I'm beginning to find out they are a fairly proprietary item. I will continue to dig and I certainly will let you know if I find anything substantial.

Kindest Regards

Pete

Reply to
Pete J. Ahacich