plz help

Hi

I need a soft copy of this book Pole and Tower Lines for Electric Power Transmission By R. D. Coombs

Or any Electric Power Transmission book

plz help

Thanks in advance

Reply to
engams

The Plz Help Book Fairy will put them under your pillow tonight. All done by the magic of the Interweb. If she forgets, (she is very busy) get your lazy ass down to Amazon where they have the Coombs for $49.95 in hardback, I do not think there is a soft cover edition.

Reply to
contrex

No comment !!!!

Reply to