plz help

Hi
I need a soft copy of this book Pole and Tower Lines for Electric Power Transmission By R. D. Coombs
Or any Electric Power Transmission book
plz help
Thanks in advance

The Plz Help Book Fairy will put them under your pillow tonight. All done by the magic of the Interweb. If she forgets, (she is very busy) get your lazy ass down to Amazon where they have the Coombs for $49.95 in hardback, I do not think there is a soft cover edition.

No comment !!!!