Program for layout Panels

Does anyone know of software designed to layout electrical panels. Something that would export into AutoCad would be nice. Also, something that would link all your subpanels would be great. I design electrical distribution system for large commercial buildings. Using excel to layout 100+ panels is really tedious. Thanks in advance

Reply to
milo

There are several utilities available which will export an Excel spreadsheet into AutoCAD. There is a very powerful one available from

(~$180 US). I've been using a little utility (freeware) called AutosXedule, go to
click on the VBA Projects link. For other ideas check out

Al

milo wrote:

Reply to
Al Stiver