PSCAD Trouble

Can somebody please help me solve this problem in PSCAD.
I can compile a project no problem, but if I try to build the project
I am told that: "D:\Program Files\EGCS\bin\make : *** [Main.o] Error 2"
I don't understand this problem, but it could have something to do with the fact that the above "make" file does not exist, my FORTRAN compiler is on the C drive not the D drive.
I cannot find any incorrect settings to change, and re-installing my FORTRAN compiler onto the D drive removes this error but produces another one.
Any ideas??
hbennie@ gmail.com wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=PSCAD.forum+Land.of.the.Lost&num 0&filter=0