PSCAD Trouble

Can somebody please help me solve this problem in PSCAD.

I can compile a project no problem, but if I try to build the project I am told that: "D:\Program Files\EGCS\bin\make : *** [Main.o] Error 2"

I don't understand this problem, but it could have something to do with the fact that the above "make" file does not exist, my FORTRAN compiler is on the C drive not the D drive.

I cannot find any incorrect settings to change, and re-installing my FORTRAN compiler onto the D drive removes this error but produces another one.

Any ideas??

Reply to
hbennie

JeffM