Ramo, Whinery & Van Duzer?

Is this still the best standard text to take one from Maxwell off into the wild blue yonder via our antennae arrays?

Reply to
Polymath

Huh?

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle

Have a look at

Steve H

Just obtained a second-hand copy for £28 (despite that its original price was £8-25p) - The only edition in print at the moment is a hard-cover retailing at £72!

Perhaps I should have kept the copy I bought new when the price was about £4-40p!

Reply to
Polymath

How much would your £350 law book have Bean to anybody else? ...(_!_)...

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

Last time the research was done, it was about one-third of the price quoted by Polymouth's predecessor.

I see the long sobs of the violins of Polymouth continue to wound one's heart with a monotonous languor. Perhaps he'll play a D on the right day.

from Aero Spike

Reply to
Spike