Speaker adapter

My son wants to use speakers that were meant for a PC (USB connector) to
connect to a portable CD player for a project. Does anyone know how I could
do that? Does Radio Shack make an adapter or would I have to cut some
wires, etc.?
Thanks,
Mike
Reply to
Mike
you would open the speaker cabinet, cut off the wires going to the speaker terminals, solder new wires with appropriate connector and plug into a speaker output.
all in all it would be much easier just to buy a new pair of speakers.
Reply to
TimPerry