Speaker adapter

My son wants to use speakers that were meant for a PC (USB connector) to
connect to a portable CD player for a project. Does anyone know how I could
do that? Does Radio Shack make an adapter or would I have to cut some
wires, etc.?
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
you would open the speaker cabinet, cut off the wires going to the speaker terminals, solder new wires with appropriate connector and plug into a speaker output.
all in all it would be much easier just to buy a new pair of speakers.
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.