special thermostat do they make?

I need a plug in (no rewiring required) thermostat to turn on and off a 220V all thermostat. Searched high and low, best I can find is a company
in UK, which won't work for usa. Anyone have a source supplier that has these?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.