Special 4BA screws needed

Can't source this from our usual guy, so need a bit of assistance please.
Looking for 4BA X 1/4" pan slotted head screws in chemi-black finish.
The head is just under 8mm (7.90mm) and these are used on old PABX's with the 'drop-down' eyeball indicators. The heads are quite low profile compared with standard pan head screws, probably a fillister head would fit the bill.
If anyone can help, please give me a shout, need about 50 pces.
Thanks,
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.prepair.co.uk