Special 4BA screws needed

Can't source this from our usual guy, so need a bit of assistance please.

Looking for 4BA X 1/4" pan slotted head screws in chemi-black finish. The head is just under 8mm (7.90mm) and these are used on old PABX's with the 'drop-down' eyeball indicators. The heads are quite low profile compared with standard pan head screws, probably a fillister head would fit the bill.

If anyone can help, please give me a shout, need about 50 pces.

Thanks,

Peter

Prepair Ltd