Switch/pot shafts

I need to make some switches. Any suggestion as to where to buy shafts? I used to have a link to a place that sold the shafts and accessories. I lost said link.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
B2431

Lets see... Make your own switches... make your own untraceable bomb. ;D

However, the last I'd seen of these shafts, was from Centralab.

Reply to
Dave M.

There are very few of man's problems that can't be solved with the proper application of the appropriate explosive.

Are they even in business anymore?

A few months ago I have a bookmark for a catalog that carried exactly what I wanted. Somewhere along the line it got lost.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
B2431