What's this IC? "274 E16 L309"

Hi, all. In a recently acquired pile of vintage junk (well not all junk, some good pieces!) I found a stick of 12 vintage IC's. They are all 14 pin
DIP's marked "274 E16 L309", viz: 274 E16 L309 across the short dimension, one above the other. Does anyone know what these are? A google search came up with nothing relevant. Thanks for all replies. Cheers, Roger
Engineer wrote:

They might be house numbered. Is there a manufacture logo on there? Any idea how old they are? You could wire one up trying the standard pinouts of the era for power and ground, using a current limited supply and then do some poking and prodding in attempt to identify them.

No manufacturer's logo. I don't plan to do the level of forensics you suggest! Cheers. Roger