What's this one?

Ebay item no: 200202817619

Coventry Climax? Bellhouse casting looks like the one from my Triumph... Meadows perhaps?

Just curious, I'm not planning to bid...

Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
Scruff

Pretty dire pics to try and ID but looks to be OHV so probably not C-C (ISTR they were all IOE or sidevalve). Henry Meadows looks a distinct possibility though.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H

Hmmmm, I don't recognise this at all - not CC I'd submit. It has a marine air about it to my eye ..........

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

"Nick H" wrote (snip):-

The 'heavy metal' variety that is, not the delightful FW family.

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H