Neal McLain

Reply to
Texas Cable Guy

Never seen horns painted that colour.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

nd-people.jpg

Good guess!

Actually the horns are rotated 90 degrees from proper positions. They appe ar to be an artist's conception of the Electro-Voice "Compound Diffraction Projector" (or "Crappy Damn Projector" as we used to call it when I was in college). For maximum horizontal dispersion the horn must be vertical. h ttp://tinyurl.com/EV-Compound-D-P

Neal McLain aka Texas Cable Guy

Reply to
Texas Cable Guy

The message went over everyone's head.

Reply to
krw

Well if you want the graphic artists to draw technically correct pictures (ie not the public's conception) good luck !!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Two of the speakers are defective, they are not printing graphics in the air.

Reply to
amdx