What's wrong with this picture?

http://tabesh.edu.af/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/announcement-speakers-and-people.jpg
Neal McLain

On 17/05/2016 11:52 AM, Texas Cable Guy wrote:

Never seen horns painted that colour.
On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 5:34:41 PM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

nd-people.jpg

Good guess!
Actually the horns are rotated 90 degrees from proper positions. They appe ar to be an artist's conception of the Electro-Voice "Compound Diffraction Projector" (or "Crappy Damn Projector" as we used to call it when I was in college). For maximum horizontal dispersion the horn must be vertical. h ttp://tinyurl.com/EV-Compound-D-P
Neal McLain aka Texas Cable Guy
On Wed, 18 May 2016 18:51:41 -0700 (PDT), Texas Cable Guy

The message went over everyone's head.
On 19/05/2016 9:55 AM, krw wrote:

Well if you want the graphic artists to draw technically correct pictures (ie not the public's conception) good luck !!
On 5/16/2016 10:52 PM, Texas Cable Guy wrote:

Two of the speakers are defective, they are not printing graphics in the air.