Latest threads in ⏚ Electrical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

help us please !
we are a researching group study on different ways of generating power .and we need your help in : 1.introduce us some suitable websites . 2.if you have some article of your own we will be so glad if...
1
1

Nuts and Volts magazine
Does anyone have Nuts and Volts 2004 CD ROM which contains all the issues from that year? Thanks

my NEC agenda
The 2008 NEC already adopted one of my personal agendas with the code, even though I never submitted any proposals (only mentioned there here and a couple other places which I believe had no...
2
2

three phase induction motor model
iam searching about this model but all serch found ieee exploer and i havent a user name and password pls send to me any paper about this model or send to me user name and password for ieee many...

voltage from ignition coil
Is it possible to "save" the voltage output from ignition coil on some high voltage capacitor bank? The output is between 10-15 KV. So, basicly my question would be: - How to save this i.c. high...
13
13

Water with a circuit
I am more of a programmer than the actual electrical engineering side, so this may be a silly question, but if you are dealing with a device, such as a strain gauge, where you have two separate...
3
3

DC Meter To Read AC ma: Possible ?
Hello: I wish to set the heat-anticipator on a heating thermostat by mesuring the current flow thru the circuit when energized. It's probably about 400 or so ma, ac But, I only have a meter that reads...
1
1

Electrical installation question
I'm a student and I have an assignment, designing an electrical installation for a house. It's the first time I'm doing this and inevitably I've stumbled upon some questions. How many outlets should I...
5
5

Looking for a Data Logger
Can anyone suggest a cheap, self-contained, two-channel data logger?

Electrical Power Systems Books
Hi, I am looking for a book on electrical power systems. There are lots out there and I am not sure which one to get. I am looking for something that has theory and practical applications. Something...
1
1

Coax Connectors, Adapters & Bulk Cable, New Catalog Available
email or call (San Clemente, CA, USA) 949 481 3154 for your free copy of our latest catalog. Please see Low Prices Quality Products No Minimum Order No Handling Charges
2
2

what is "through-fault"?
In connection with a research project, I am soliciting opinions within the engineering community as to the definition of the term/expression: or . Please post your responses.

multiplexer question
Hello, I was wondering if there is such a thing as a 16 to 1 multiplexer. I need something that can connect 16 individual inputs to 1 output 1 at a time in sequence. But I'm having trouble finding a...
2
2

searching for hermetically sealed button: $20 reward
If you recognize this button and know where to buy it, email Will pay $20 for the first correct answer. These buttons are hermetically sealed, about the size of a quarter and ultra-flat. Picture at:
8
8

FA: BNIB - Omron 1.5Kw - 3 phase inverter