what is "through-fault"?

In connection with a research project, I am soliciting opinions within the engineering community as to the definition of the
term/expression: <through-fault> or <through fault>.
Please post your responses.
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.