Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for lego expert to build
I am interested in finding someone to recreate something similar to the Lego Rubik's Cube solver ( for a company in Indianapolis, Indiana for a fee. Please send requests to John Blue
1
1

Lego boxes
I'm in Austin Texas and want to get rid of the following boxes (just the box and plastic insert -- no bricks). Is anyone interested in them? 8479 Technic Code Pilot Truck 8480 Technic Space Shuttle...

Hilfe suche Bauanleitungen
wer kann mir deutsche seite sagen wo ich bauanleitungen finden kann so wie diese seite nur in deutsch wer kan helfen danke
4
4

Minnesota LEGO® Club Monthly Activities
We do a community group called All About Family here in the Minneapolis Metro area. On a monthly basis one of our activities is a LEGO® Club. Our club is not sponsored nor endorsed by the LEGO®...

Brick Testament is in national Examiner
The May 29, 2006, edition of National Examiner has an article about the Brick Testament on pages 48-49. Brick Testament : National Examiner is one of the supermarket checkout stand magazines.

Huge 45 pound lot of Legos Fore Sale
Check it out @ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6059718849

Does anyone know what these Miniature lego bricks are?
I have found some tiny little lego bricks that say lego on them. I have a variety of colors, but have never seen such tiny bricks. Does anyone know the history of these? What dates were these...
3
3

Where do people discuss lego nowadays?
I notice that there's o lot less traffic in this group (~1 post/day)compared to a few years ago, and seems totally dried up. Has Usenet gone totally out of fashion? The only real alternative is the...
3
3

Building plans
Does anyone know of a site where there are plans to building items such as a bicycle out of standard lego building blocks? Thanks!
2
2

Lego Roverbot Video

Vintage Technic Lego for sale
Selling out of my collection of fine old Technic Lego: http://www.p1800.dk/vintagelego/index.html
1
1

What's the best set, in terms of bricks-per-dollar?
I'm posting this partly out of curiosity and partly because I might find the set on ebay and give it to a kid I know: In your recent memory, what's the best LEGO set you know, in terms of # of bricks...
2
2

Ebay, some auction lego star wars and castle
Hi All, I have three auctions on ebay. Price starts from 1.00 euro. maybe you are intrested. bye bye G Lego Caslte War Chariot Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Star Wars Dart Maul

Train motor, 12V / 9V compatibility
Hello, I used to have an old Lego train (typenumber 7730) which ran on 12V. As a young boy I managed to destroy the train's motor. I'm trying to buy a used replacement, but I'm also thinking of buying...
3
3

Smaller than a penny 9V Lego Micro Motor - ideal for small tabletop mobile robots, robotic tribes,
It is posted at my site, along with other Lego motors: Standard 9V Built-in GearDown - Powerful 9V 9V Clear Cube The above mentioned 9V Micro Motor 4.5V Older Model Motors and Battery packs 9V TRAIN...