FA (eBay): NEW Bionicle / Designer / Harry Potter / City - bid from a quid, no reserves!

I've uploaded the following to my eBay LEGO store at

All items have 99p starts and no reserves!

LEGO Bionicle 8568 Pohatu Nuva mint in sealed canister

?ViewItem&item=5908591213
LEGO Designer Set 4401 Little Creations MISB
LEGO Designer Set 4402 Sea Riders MISB
LEGO Harry Potter 4731 Dobby's Release MISB
?ViewItem&item=5908591248
LEGO Harry Potter 4735 Slytherin MISB
LEGO World City 7034 Surveillance Truck MISB
Thanks for looking!

J.

Reply to
Jon D Hayward