OT-New Harry Potter book due out next week

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 03:19:18 GMT, Gunner

..............Michael Jackson's latest book "The In's and Out's of Child Rearing" 8-/

Cigi.

Reply to
Cigi

Publishers are set for the release next week of the newest Harry Potter book:

Harry Potter and the Escape from NeverLand

Gunner "The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner

so, Rush Lumby goes to his lawyer:

Lawyer: well Rush, the bad news is, they have you dead to rights on the drugs and money laundering - looks like you'll get the full 30 years in the slammer

Rush: Is there any good news?

Lawyer: sure there is - your cellmate is going to be Michael Jackson

Dale

Reply to
dalecue

To quote a friend of mine:

Imagine how much trouble Michael Jackson would be in if he was black...

Reply to
Jon Grimm

The American version is going to be called Michael Jackson and the escape from LA County Jail to Neverland. BTW Gunner Did yan know a lot of the movies are filmed around my neck of the woods.

Reply to
The Rifleman

Like the interview witth Stevie Wonder " Well Stevie Whats it like to be a blind performer and singer" Stevie Replies " It could be worse I could be Black "

Reply to
The Rifleman

Given the bad teeth of the evil dooers, Id sorta figured Deliverence and Texas Chainsaw Massacure parts 1-XX were filmed there.

Gunner, suffering a toothache at the moment, but things are under control as the temp filling sets up.

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner:

JB Weld, perhaps?

Reply to
BottleBob

While that does work, it can get a bit hot during the curing process. And it tastes like shit for a couple days. I use Temparin, which is a OTC product that cures well in the mouth, using saliva as a curing agent. One just has to remember to not futz with it with your tounge for an hour or so after cleaning out the hole, and stuffing as much in there as you can get, then sculpting the admixture so its smooth. There are some other two part epoxies that work pretty well, that cure cooler.

Travelers best friend and a standard component of the Survivalists first aid kit, along with a tube of Orajel, and some heavy duty pain killers. Temparin also works for putting crowns and caps back on. I have one Temparin filling thats at least two years old at present.

Its availble at Kmart, RiteAid and most similar chain pharmacies..around $4 for a kit.

When you dont have any money, or any insurance, you learn to make do.

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner

Even if you had it, with most dental insurance the out of pocket is insane. Are you going to Mexico soon ?

Funny how we were just talking about this, huh ? Well... actually maybe not so funny. Sorry.

I've got a broken back molar that needs to be taken care of. The dentist wants 800.00. : (

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Friend of mine is a dentist and he uses a superfast curing glue (less than one second) for bonding gold crowns. One slow day, he and his staff calculated that a gallon would cost over a million dollars.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

They want money too. Broke mean no money.

LOL

Im not ashamed to state that I have 9 teeth left. (9)

Years ago I was on a super heavy course of tetracycline and it ruined most of my teeth. I had dental insurance once for a year. I did the limit of $1000 worth of dental work. Fixed 4 teeth, 3 of which disintegrated within 3 yrs. Unfortunatly..they were the teeth needed to hold the partials. Now I have two partials in a box in my dresser and no way to either have the remainders pulled out, or a full set of dentures installed.

I dont smile much.

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner

That's cheap. I had oral surgery about four weeks ago. "External resorption" of molar #18, could not be saved. Not even with a root canal. Had a titanium implant put in, together with a bunch of bone grafting. The full results will be known in about 4 to 6 months. Than it's time for an abutment and a crowm.

I am now officially bionic. What'll be next? Titanium hips?

$800 would have been nice.

Abrasha

Abrasha

You guys have expensive dentists . Even with out going to the free ones ( on medicare ) its way cheaper over here . I just had to brag about something , since everything else sucks .... Myal

Reply to
Myal

No they are stainless steel normally.

I have had both of mine reolaced under the national health service and just two years ago a replacement right knee, they all are brilliant.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

There once was a man bionic Who dated a gal trionic He went and kissed her She blew a transister Now they're strictly platonic

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

From the diagnosis, to the day you were trundled out of the hospital, how long did it take?

Gunner

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner

Medicare dowan'r cover dental - or glasses. At least in the USA.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying

Reply to
JonquilJan

Normally done within 15 months. You thinking of doing your own?

Reply to
Guido

Thats why I was bragging about AU :) If you are on the dole or pension you get a little blue card that means you are entitled to free dental , the catch is , its generaly trainee dentists < cringe > . There is help for glasses too , but it takes a while and doesnt cover much . Medicare maybe unsustainable , but its good while its lasting :) Myal

Reply to
Myal