Great Values on Lego at My Bricklink Shop

I've opened my Brickenplate Bricklink store in order to offer the following specials:

Shop URL -

Star Wars

18 7143 Jedi Starfighters at $9.99 ea.

6 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuits at $14.99 ea.

Pirates

1 copy of 6292 Enchanted Island for $49.99.

Harry Potter

2 4729 Dumbledore's Offices at $24.99 ea.

Alpha Team

2 6776 Ogel Control Centers at $29.99 ea.

Life On Mars

2 7313 Red Planet Protectors at $6.50 ea.

All these items are MISB. I can break down items for cheaper shipping if desired. Buyer always pays exact shipping cost only - no markup. I can accept PayPal as well as other forms of payment and I ship internationally.

Reply to
Thomas Main

Shop URL -

Now only $7.99, 17 left

5 left, now only $13.49

One left...now only $21.25

Now only $22.50

All these items are MISB. I can break down items for cheaper shipping if desired. Buyer always pays exact shipping cost only - no markup. I can accept PayPal as well as other forms of payment and I ship internationally.

Reply to
Thomas Main

no good - shop closed and I can't get in////

Reply to
Ivor Problem