Steer doesn't work

I got a Lego Racers RC Nitro Flash with the number 4589. At a certain moment i turned the bottom thing. Because it was not going straight, i tried turing it back but i couldn't. So i opened uo the car, and removed it. This causing the steer wouldn't work anymore. I opened it many more times, but i couldn't fix it. Is this happened to anyone else, or does someone know how to fix this? Please let me know.

Thanks Megaempire

Reply to
Megaempire