Lego Flash: What is it?

I saw a robot kit that says it has flash. Is this flash as in the multimedia software or is it something else. I was thinking about
buying lego mindstorm mxt, and the description of the product mentioned this.
Thanks
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@city-net.com wrote:

The Mindstorms NXT has Flash *memory*, as in the type of memory inside the NXT. That description has nothing to do with the flash browser plug-in, etc. The NXT is a very nice entry if you are into robotics. Myself and some others have ben blogging about it for a while now; if you want to read back entries, take a look:
http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com /
We also had a blast playing with them at BrickFest this year. Remote-controled Zamor sphere shooters. Fun. Until somebody looses an eye :-).
--
Brian Davis