The LEGO co version on MegaBloks...DinoAttack 7473

Ugh.

I just bought this set yesterday. If this is the future of LEGO, they will continue to bleed capital at an alarming rate (IMNSHO).

The dino in this thing doesn't look so bad, I suppose..., *I* don't like it, but maybe *someone* would...but it does not fit onto any other pieces! It is all one piece...*no* building at all. It has holes in the feet, but they won't even stick onto a stud on a 1x1!

Overall, the whole set feels cheap. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, and see that it *has* a LEGO logo and LEGO stamped on some of the pieces, I would *swear* it was a MegaBloks set.

On a scale of 1 to 10, this gets a 1. After all, it has a minifig, and it has usable parts for other things, but that's about it.

Yuck.

Reply to
Fr. Robert Dye

you are talking about:

it's cleam to me from the box that the dino is one piece.. but maybe you would more like:

:)

Reply to
Wouter

It's US only (check the lego site). So maybe this can indecate that it's not "real" lego. Because real lego would also be sold in Denmark.

Most Lego US only designs are not in the regular style (like the US only technic car for example, un intended falls apart when you push it down to use the springs).

And well, this is only a promo set of $3.99, go buy starwars minifigs for the same price, they are a lot more fun.

:)

Reply to
Wouter