1 3/4" mortise cylinder

Hello,

Does anyone know who makes a 1 3/4" long mortise cylinder with a schlage "C" keyway?

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter

Baldwin would have it. Did you check yet to see if Schalge makes it?

Matt

Reply to
Mzone719

Schalge makes it?

this is the longest Baldwin I could find. Mortise cylinder, polished brass,US3, C keyway, 1 5/8", Baldwin

maybe they have some longer ???

Reply to
Key

Schlage has a 7 pin 1 1/2" and Ilco goes up to 2" in US3 and 26D SC Keyway.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

I had to cheat and pull the catalog out on this on. Baldwin goes up to a

2-1/2" actually. their number for an 1-3/4" is a 8327.xxx (030 for brass, 003 for lifetime...or whatever other finish you want). I'm sure the Ilco would be a lot cheaper than Baldwin. I just got in yesterday two Mul-t-lock cylinders in 1-3/4" for a job we are doing. Our cost was about $75 bucks each....ouch.

Matt

Reply to
Mzone719