BEST cores stuck while picking

I got myself in trouble at work. The other day I was raking two 7pin BEST locks at work. Just playing around, I’m very new to lock picking. I got the cores to turn, but they’re deadbolts and I didn’t want to apply enough pressure to pull the deadbolt all the way back. So I turned the cores back and left them. Later when I was locking up for the night I put my key in each lock it stopped at what feels like the 7th pin. I grabbed my control key for that lock and it stopped at the same place in each core as well.

Does anyone know why? What did I do? I now get to buy two new cores for my employer as well as drill out the old cores if I can’t fix my mess (not to mention getting written up for screwing around and breaking company property).

Reply to
acesandeights1881

Have you resolved the issue are do you still need advice?

Reply to
Derek Broestler