code cutter

I am getting tire of cutting keys to code with depth keys and my duplicator. Does anyone have a used Framon #2 or Blitz 1200 for sale.

Reply to
theclockdoctor

ask him if one is not listed.. AND IF you do NOT need Medeco, then ask for a #1, think its the same without the tilt. I never use the tilt in mine.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Thanks, I found a used Framon#2, but it was 12v. The guys at hawleylock had a used 110v motor for me.

Reply to
theclockdoctor