FA: Assorted Tools, ending 3/7

MDPK-32 Pick Set, with case. $23.00 start.

Majestic Power Pick DPP 2000 Electric Pick Gun. $43.00 start.
JIG10 Tryout Keys. $10.00 start.
TP-1 7-pin and TP-2 offset 8-pin Tubular Lock Picks. $53.00 start for pair.
Warded Padlock Keys. $4.50 start.

Michael Sears

OK you idiot now every locksmith is going to blackball you for selling picks on Ebay. Use your brain son. I'll give your Ebay account til tomorrow to be canceled. Read Ebay policy and federal law. What a fool.

Glen Cooper

Yes, I am aware of this now. The auctions have been cancelled. Sorry. Silly me, thinking that just because I bought them online with no restrictions I could get rid of them just as easily. Oh well. Live and learn

If anyone wants to make a reasonable private offer for the MDPK-32 set, as shown here:

please contact me by email.

Reply to
Michael Sears

cancelled. Sorry.

with no

well. Live and learn

MDPK-32 set,

ahhh ? is just a matter of broadcasting when ya should have been tuning in :-)

lesson that was taught to me many years ago...

g'day

Reply to
Key