Find a combination on Master Lock

All right, thanks alot, I've founde the last digit of combination and I'm working on it trying to recover the first and second gitit of combination -- the sites means the sticky spots -- does it means theh spots that the dial won't turn at all while you pull hard on the shackle after you 'rides' down the first raised bump and 'fall' into the sticky spot? If yes, that I now know how to find my long lost combination. Just a side note on #34, I could feel 'click' when I wiggle the dial back and foreth as I hold hard on shackle in up postion. I also can feel 'ramp' from #18 to #17 in a downhill pattern. I have a very good sense of touch.

Have a nice weekend!

Reply to
Stephen Wenzler

news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com...

combination and

gitit of

means theh

on the shackle

into the sticky

combination. Just

dial back and

feel 'ramp'

sense of touch.

Stephen,

34,18 and 17 are NOT any of the digits in your code 903764. you said you found the last digit. what do you think the last digit is ?

try this link. then see if you can figure it out.

tiny url
g'luck

Reply to
"Key

The last digit that I found based on the 'sticky' spots -- the sites says that I should have 7 spots which the dial falls with one mark on one side of the raised red arrow and another on the opposite side and five numbers that have red arrow points directly at the mark on the dial and only one that is not matched to the one's is the last digit number so I got so far as follows:

0 1 4 7 8 10 11 14 17 18 21 24 27 28 30 31 34 37 38

Note that when I wiggle the 'stuck' dial I can see that centain marks do not perfectly line up -- one side will have a mark right on the dial and the other side is right in the middle between the two marks. If you would like, I can send you privately pics of the dial that I wiggles between the stops to give you the idea :)

Thank you.

Reply to
Stephen Wenzler

news: snipped-for-privacy@news.teranews.com...

code.

it

hard

the

can

good

903764.

> or tiny url

the sites

one mark on

opposite side and

mark on the dial

digit number

note: refer back to

There are only twelve sticking points. All seven of the points that stick BETWEEN marks are FAKE. Four of the five numbers that the dial sticks ON have the same one's digit place. (example, the numbers 5, 15, 25, and 35 all have the same one's digit.) The SAME ONE'S DIGIT sticking points that stick ON a mark are FAKE. that leaves one digit, which is your last number.

your doing great ! ya almost got two out of three..

your last number "is" in your detection above. what is your last number ?

Reply to
"Key

The numbers in your combo are all even. The first two are evenly divisible by

5, Only two of the 3 numbers appear in your list above although you are very close to the other one.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere

If he is correct that 10 is the firsat number, the second must be divisible by four, and the last must have a remainder of 2 when divided by four. As the last number is easily determined by simply turning the dial slowly and pulling up on the shackle, you really only need to try ten possibles. Second number must be one of:

0 4 8 12 16 20 24 28 32 36

Last number must be one of:

2 6 10 14 18 22 26 30 34 38
Reply to
Jay Hennigan

That's all correct in light of what the combo actually is.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

code. that should

combination and