Geo Storm Question

Greetings,

I have a question on a '91 Geo Storm. Am I correct in my research that it was made by Suzuki and uses the X185 Ilco Blank? There is a number stamped into the door lock pawl (728) would this give me the cuts for the ignition? It comes up as 13112xxx for the Suzuki. It also gives me the settings for the Framon. Thanks for any help you can give.

Leon Rowell, Locksmith "Specializing in Antique Autos & Motorcycles"

Reply to
Leon Rowell

that year car uses an x184 key blank not x185 code should read n5001-n7000 the numbers on the pawl arte not the code

mrr

Reply to
LOCKMAN80

X184 by my book.. B65 or SUZ15.

code number you have is NOT in the range.. its on the lock BODY.. a 4 digit number and may/or not, have a letter in FRONT of the 4 digit number.. N

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Thanks For the info.

Leon

LOCKMAN80 wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

OK, Thanks Shiva....

Leon

--Shiva-- wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

research that

is a number

the cuts for

also gives me

give.

have a

"--Shiva--" is correct...

Reply to
Key

Sounds good. Thanks Key.

Leon

'Key wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell

You're getting different info than Blackhawk has listed!

They show that it's for Geo metro using the same cuts & blank #184

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

I cut the key this morning from the door lock. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Leon

UPUHRS5437 wrote:

Reply to
Leon Rowell