Keyless entry / Remotes

I would like to put a keyless entry system in my front door but I have a few spefications...

  1. Door must open based on my proximity. 3' should be close enough, further would be better.
  2. Must have a "panic" mode that locks everyone out.
  3. Must keep a log.
  4. Preferably low visible impact ... Would prefer something that doesn't have a giant keypad.

I would also like to get a new keyfob remote. I currently have four, one for each vehicle, one for the X10 system I have installed (bad buy, does't work right) and one for the big gate at the beginning of our subdivisions. I would like to have one keypod and one garage door opening. Any thoughts?

Reply to
lmackenzie75