Keyless chucks for hand drills

I'd like to get a good keyless chuck for a hand drill. By "good", I mean one that won't slip when drilling. I have several different chucks, including a Jacobs "Hand Tite", and they all slip.

The latest Milwaukee drills have good chucks, but they require a locking spindle, 'cause they just have a single sleeve.

A friend has a Craftsman 19.2v cordless with a chuck that holds and I can get it from Sears parts, but I was wondering if there are any other good ones that you guys like.

Bob

Oh, it has to have 3/8-24 (female) mount and preferably 3/8 capacity.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt