Lockbay???

I was just nosing through the pages of the Locksmith Forum and followed a link to the site "LOCKBAY", a take off of Ebay for locksmiths. Has anyone else been to the site? Any pros and cons on it? Michael King Kings Keys & Locksmithing

Reply to
Kings

Looks like a new startup. It has some test postings on it. May go over OK it depends on who can sell & who can buy.....

Leon Rowell

K> I was just nosing through the pages of the Locksmith Forum and followed a

Reply to
Leon Rowell

They'll probably get a cease and desist letter from eBay. eBay has gone after other groups that ended with "bay."

Reply to
C B George