looking for safe door

I have a small safe built into a concrete block in my basement wall. It has a door which is 14" wide and about

4" high which is steel with a small key lock in the middle. This is about 1.5" long and was attached to 2 metal bars on the back which slotted into the side of the safe when locked.

I am looking for a replacement door for this as it is in bad shape. It is marked:

M O L I N E Duluth Minn

on the door.

Would anyone know of a source for this?

Thanks, Robert.

Reply to
Robert Jenson

post it in the public section, and see if someone has one

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

An alternative to replacing the door would be to have the defects repaired.

Since you are talking about a flat rectangular piece of steel this should not be a problem.

If the door is OK and the lock is just buggered, often these can be repaired or replaced also.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Fix whatever is wrong with the old door will probably be your best bet.

Reply to
Steve