Looking for SCHLAGE 1347 knob & mortise cylinders

Looking for new or used Schlage 1347 keyway cylinders- both knob style & mortise style - plugs only would help too.

Please respond to JOCKTEC at AOL dot COM

or post to group.

Reply to
JOCK tec
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.