Magic Pick Scope - ALOA 2002

Hi all, I am looking for the "Magic Pick Scope". This tool was shown at the ALOA Convention in Chicago 2002. It is basically a Heine Otoscope with an attachment on the head that you can attach different probes to, for wafer lock reading. I have an old flyer that I came across, but the phone #'s and the web site no longer work. If any one knows who might be selling this tool, please let me know. It was made in South Korea but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks. Tim

Reply to
Tim

Contact Lockmasters. They sell a ottoscope like that.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML