Overide key

Hello, I am new here. I have 3 brass combination master locks that I want to change the combinations. I understand I can re-set the combos with a override key. How do I go about getting one? Any help would be appreciated.

Thankx,

Richard...

Reply to
Rich Lane

appreciated.

FAPP, You can't. Master will only provide them the the end user who owns the system. Theoretically you...

On second though.... never mind (but it can be done. :)

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

We carry these keya as a stock item. Cost $1.50 & S & H.

These locks are resettable combo locks & are not restricted.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

Ahhhhhh. My mistake. I thought he was talking about resetable locks like for school lockers.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML