Praise the two-party system!

Another 27 mill received back from Halliburton......

The Defense Department said yesterday that Halliburton Co. will reimburse the government $27.4 million for possible overcharges for food services in Iraq and Kuwait.

The amount includes $16 million that a Halliburton unit may have overcharged for meals it never served at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, as well as $11.4 million in previously undisclosed overcharges at four other dining facilities in Kuwait and Iraq

---------------------

Meals it never served........gee, that's one HELL of a paperwork error! 16 million???

I wonder if the US will give *ME* 16 million for a year, and then I'll pay it back?

Reply to
Dave Wallen

"Dave Wallen" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote OT in message

---snip the OT message---

what's this have to do with locksmithing ?

Reply to
Key

Sorry, clicked on the wrong group

Reply to