Praise the two-party system!

Another 27 mill received back from Halliburton......

The Defense Department said yesterday that Halliburton Co. will reimburse
the government $27.4 million for possible overcharges for food services in
Iraq and Kuwait.
The amount includes $16 million that a Halliburton unit may have overcharged
for meals it never served at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, as well as $11.4
million in previously undisclosed overcharges at four other dining
facilities in Kuwait and Iraq
---------------------
Meals it never served........gee, that's one HELL of a paperwork error! 16
million???
I wonder if the US will give *ME* 16 million for a year, and then I'll pay
it back?
Reply to
Dave Wallen
"Dave Wallen" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote OT in message ---snip the OT message---
what's this have to do with locksmithing ?
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline