Price of Gas

Description (Edit, Add Photo)
So, who can afford it any more? Where's the expensive stuff, what's the
price where you are? Who's doing this to us? Sound off!
Most Recent Messages
(No messages for this group)
Group Email Addresses
Post message: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com
Stormin Mormon
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:J1CWe.97734$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
add photo ? this is a text only group.
pass on as an added business expense. understandable..
probably Calf.
reg: $2.65.9
who always does it to us ?
g'day
Reply to
Key
Or perhaps the major oil companies are raising their prices enough to keep their same revenues when selling a lesser amount of product.
David Ames
Reply to
David Ames
God forbid they try to keep their revenues up. I know I don't. I'm simply out here working real hard trying to go out of business.
They are most probably an oligopoly, which bothers me some, but I know the OPEC cartel is an oligopoly. It's illegal in the US, should be world-wide, but I guess that is what war is for.
Bob
Reply to
Bob B.

Site Timeline