Re: Cub Cadet

Hello,
>Could someone tell me the blank numbers for Cub Cadet lawn tractors,
>or what other name I could find them under in the ILCO Catalog?
>TIA,
>Ralph
they arent listed....
my OLD one, uses a y11
try finding a list of tractor blanks, see if something looks
close...
--Shiva--
nuk pu nuk
Reply to
--Shiva--
Try the local Home Depot store. There is a universal key that is used by all MTD products (Cub Cadet, YardMan, Huskee, Troybilt, etc.) and is sold individually in a bubble pack. I've had to get a couple of these myself for a Scott's mower made by John Deere. Hope this helps you out. David Ferguson
Reply to
DBFerguson

Site Timeline