Re: Opening a safe advise needed - Small larf at your expense

Dear MiamiCuse
Quoting your exact words "I heard that a locksmith may be able t drill a
hole and unlock from the inside"
With this in mind knock loudly on the outside of the safe and see if the
locksmith that will be able to open it from the inside is...
"Still Alive" - personally I'm a Life Member of our Locksmiths association
but longevity wise I think his survival this long is doubtful.. Regards From
"Down Under" - Jimmy Valentine L.O.L.
Reply to
Jimmy Valentine

Site Timeline