Larf Website update

Finally got my finger out of my arse and updated the LARF website.

There are a few pictures from yesterdays lobster larf weather wasn't great but some cool flights and nice to catch up with everybody again

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin

Lobster-larf?!?! No-one told me! I'd have been there in a jiffy if you had...I was looking forwards to it.

Best order up some better weather for next time and remember to invite me if you want photos taking ;)

Niall

Reply to
Niall Oswald (via Google)

I did to two different email address, YHM to check the address i used.

Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin