Larf Website update

Finally got my finger out of my arse and updated the LARF website.
There are a few pictures from yesterdays lobster larf weather wasn't great
but some cool flights and nice to catch up with everybody again
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO
Damian Burrin wrote:

Lobster-larf?!?! No-one told me! I'd have been there in a jiffy if you had...I was looking forwards to it.
Best order up some better weather for next time and remember to invite me if you want photos taking ;)
Niall

I did to two different email address, YHM to check the address i used.
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO