SECURITY INDUSTRY GLOBAL BROADCAST NETWORK

Attention Lock Radio Listeners!

TUNE IN SUNDAY JULY 29th at 8:30 EST to hear about a NEW TRANSPONDER KEY PROGRAMMER.

Heres your chance to be part of a broadcast that will be heard around the world at the speed of sound! Finally locksmiths all over the world have an opportunity at a key programming device for one price that can do 421 vehicle platforms WITHOUT having to purchase additional updates, per use charges OR cables. 1 FIXED PRICE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD - No multi tier pricing!!!! Truely a GLOBAL opportunity.

Once again Lock Radio delivers you information that matters, not mid rubble found elsewhere! There will also be other new information about a a website where the PROFESSIONALS meet and much more.

There will be product giveways, and wild promotions you will not want to miss. Lock Radio is now page ranked 2 by GOOGLE in only 60 days of operation and we are still growing a rapid pace. Currently our listener registrations are just under 1000! A new Discussion Groups area has been made available for our listeners to interact during broadcast. At this time only 42 listeners have enrolled there so come on in for some one on one with others.

PODCASTS ARE READY AND AVIALABLE. We have posted several podacats with many more coming right behind it.

DO NOT MISS THIS SUNDAY!

ep