Taylor f21 lock

Key.. Genericode listed this small series separately than the

1003m blank.. ??? who knows, I wanna see the lock. LOL --Shiva--
Reply to
me

Will do. Thanks for all the help, guys. Much appreciated.

CR

Reply to
Cherokee.Rose

That's what I have. If Taylor is stamped on the lock with the code that would be my bet.

Reply to
Steve

It took you years to learn to look up a code for a filing cabinet and code cut a key?

It would never work again and you would come here bitching that the customer was being unreasonable and wouldn't pay you because you ordered the wrong parts and busted up the cabinet trying to make them work.

it would be in the $25-35

Reply to
Steve

Yep the cuts are listed for the Taylor lock using 1141F Ilco blank (my bet) and the Huson lock using the 1003M Ilco blank. Iit's less than a 5 minute job.

Reply to
Steve

Just for S&G's, I'm putting it on the Bommer.

1003M=BO1 Like you say five minute job-Impression.

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Genericode also listed the hudson/cole as the #1003m (which I thought he had when he said cole)

if its the taylor/cole ? his blank would be the Ilco/141f blank.

maybe he will post what it actually turns out to be?

Reply to
Key

my bad / meant to say; if its the taylor/cole ? his blank would be the Ilco/1141f blank.

Reply to
Key

you are correct. news: snipped-for-privacy@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com

guess I missed him saying it was stamped Taylor.

Reply to
Key

after reviewing this thread, I am now believing that Steve may just be correct.

1141f / blank..
Reply to
Key

please post the outcome, ok

thanks

Reply to
Key

Well with the way you babble on with the clarity of a mud puddle that's certainly possible. Frankly I doubt you've learned how to look up a code and cut a key from it yet. You responded how many times to the thread and couldn't manage to suggest a blank??? Almost as many times as you responded to that flip a kwikset cylinder thread without being able to suggest how to do it, before finally blurting out that in your world it takes a special tool to pop a kwikset cylinder. How many times did you change your mind when somebody who has a clue corrected you?

I know all I need to know from your own posts. From ordering the wrong parts and special order parts at that for refrigerators you have never seen (not that seeing it would help you diagnose it anyway) to creating MK systems riddled with ghosts and hoping "they" "never find out" your posts tell me all I need to know. Look at this thread. $25 to $35 to cut a file cabinet key from code???? No wonder you have no business and have to play with HVAC which you know even less about. Anybody who doubts that can read alt.hvac for a lot of laughs. The stuff you write over there cracks me up.

You're a HACK, of at least two trades. If you don't want people to know that, stop posting about the hackery. That an overregulated state like NY has failed to shut you down is proof of the uselessness of beauracracy.

I can see where you would think so, since for you being mistaken is SOP.

BTW what is this "CY:" crap? Can't you figure out that that ">" indicates quoted text?

Reply to
Steve