Tumi Luggage Lock (real old tumi luggage)

=_NextPart_000_008D_01C47B04.5152E810 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I recently acquired an old tumi garment bag with a 3 tumbler combination lock on the side. It is currently set to 0-0-0, np, but I'd really like = to know how to change the combination. The lock is built into the bag (similar = to the way multi-tumbler locks are put in brief cases) and there is no = obvious way to remove the lock or access the back of the lock.

Can anyone offer me any suggestions? It's probably pretty straight = forward but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Reply to
Chris Brokes

Can anyone offer me any suggestions? It's probably pretty straight forward but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf