Latest threads in ⚗ Material Sciences show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

EV - Trolly Bus for Route Flexibility
A trolly bus would not need a rapid discharge battery to greatly expand it's route flexibility. For long periods of time the trolly line is charging a conventional battery while moving along its main...

Planetary Mill Question
Hi all, I'm in the process of equipping an inorganic lab and trying to decide on a planetary mill. My options so far are a Fritsch Pulverisette 7 classic and a Retsch PM 100. Does anyone have any...

EC-funded Research Visits: Application Deadline 31/08/2008
HPC-EUROPA++ deadline for applications: 31 August 2008 ---------------------------------------------------- "It's a very fruitful experience. You can share your knowledge, discover new field of...

Re: Grid-Battery "Hybrid" Tractors
One with lots of small cells. The smaller the cells, the faster the charging time. The grid: Coal fired plants, nukes, PV, dish Stirling, geo thermal, wind . . . whatever they got that will put out...
103
103

Hey Guys Check Out This Chem Supplier I Found
Just wanted to tell everyone about this chemical suppler that I found that will actually treat you like a person, and they actually sell to individuals. They are still small I guess but have a wide...

Head of Technical Engineering Job Opportunity with Top Renewable Energy Firm
Hello, My firm, Bright Green Talent, is working with a leading European renewable energy firm to place a new Head of Technical Engineering for their U.S. operations. They are looking for top-notch...

Cancer Early Warning Device-Contact-Field Optical Microscope
Cancer Early Warning Device-Contact-Field Optical Microscope the war against cancer is a long dream of human being. Infrared radiation is the key indicator of living cell energy comsumption and early...

Electrical Measurements: A Laboratory Manual (1895)
Electrical Measurements: A Laboratory Manual (1895) By Henry S. Carhart, LL.D. Professor of Physics & George W. Patterson, PhD, Junior Professor of Electrical Engineering University of Michigan For...

Need material for buoy that can go up to 400m depth
If enybody know about material that can witstand pressure up to 4~5bar and also have low water consupption? (Like expanded PVC foam or sililar) WEB Links, manufacturer (company) name, anything. KK
2
2

"Demasking" -- is this a real chemical process??
There is a lot of BS around so called "Black Sands" that some people claim contain huge amounts of gold, platinum, palladium, etc. But they also claim you can't get it out unless you use some...

New online magazine for Plastics and Rubber Industry
( is a new online magazine in English language focused on the italian plastics and rubber industry, its suppliers and customers. The site, International edition of Italian online magazine Polimerica (...

Principles of Direct Current Machines (1923)
Principles of Direct Current Machines (1923) By Alexander Langsdorf Additional information and photos of this book are available on this page: Description: McGraw Hill, New York, 1923. Hard Cover....
1
1

Eschman SES little Sister 3
Hi, I have to use this autoclave. There are four keys. I know that 2 are for 134 degrees and 2 are for 121 degrees. I`m interested in 121 degrees: which is the difference between the 2 keys of 121...
1
1

Manual of Steel Construction (1988) By The American Institute of Steel Construction
Manual of Steel Construction (1988) By The American Institute of Steel Construction Additional information and photos of this book are available on this page: Description: American Institute of Steel...
1
1

TPR and Silicone
Hello, I would very much appreciate experts here defining whether Silcone can be categorised as a TPR (Thermoplastic rubber). I am in the Brush business and I have samles from a vendor that they claim...
4
4