custom fabricated glass vitrines

We are searching for a source for custom fabrication of rectangular glass containers, similar to vases. Can this be fabricated as single
piece, blown? Sizes range from approx. 3"W x 2"D x 6" H to 6"W x 6" D x 16" H. Multiple units required in approximately 5 different sizes. Optical clarity important, especially so on front (viewing side) of display. Containers will be used to house boiological speimens in preservation solution. Thanks to anyone who can help! You can email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@warwick.net. Mot